The first book to focus on how play fosters the development of five-to eight-year-olds at home and at school, packed with learning activities; games; poems; and recipes, as well as anecdotes and advice on learning to read; making friends; exploring, and much more. Each chapter ends with a "Questions and Answers" section and a collection of "Play Ideas".
- I find it! ePub Marilyn Segal - Your Child at Play, Five to Eight Years ePub [epub, pdf, kindle]
- Your Child at Play, Five to Eight Years ebook
- 2033 Books Your Child at Play, Five to Eight Years ePub download
- Child's Play Theatre
- Mitford Years 6-9 / Home to Holly Springs (Mitford Years, #6-9) (Mitford Years, #6-9) (Father Tim, #1)
- Canasta - The Popular New Rummy Games For Two To Six Players - How To Play The Complete Official Rules And Full Instructions On How To Play Well And Win
- Two Years Before the Mast and Twenty-Four Years After (Harvard Classics, #23)
- Two Years and a Half in the American Navy, Or, a Journal of a Cruise in the Mediterranean and Levant on Board of the U.S. Frigate Constellation in the Years 1829, 1830, and 1831. Volume 2 of 2
- Parenting how to raise a child disciplining kids by correcting child behavior
- Thinking and Learning about Mathematics in the Early Years. Nursery World / Routledge Essential Guides for Early Years Practitioners.
- Penalty Play (Power Play, #3)
- Play by Play Field Events
- Quarterback Draw (Play by Play, #9)